Biography of Seki Lenku Ole Kanar
Seki Lenku Ole Kanar is a Kenyan politician who currently serves as the senator of Kajiado County elected in the August 2022 general elections under the Kenya-Kwanza UDA Party. He is also the chair to Senate committee on trade, industrialization and tourism.
Seki Lenku Ole Kanar age
Senator Seki was born on July 1st 1974, he is 49 years old. His maternal home is Kajiado County specifically in Kajiado Central Constituency.
Seki Lenku Ole Kanar family
Seki Lenku’s parents and siblings identity is still under review. However, much information will be given once it has been publicly availed.
He also has a wife but her identity is not known to the public.
Seki Lenku Ole Kanar Education background
The primary and secondary schools the Kajiado County Senator, Seki Ole Kanar attended have not been mentioned to the public.
However, for his higher education, Seki Ole Kanar holds a diploma certificate in entrepreneurship and business management. More to that, he attended the Kenya Methodist University for his bachelor’s degree in business administration (BBA) and later on did his master’s degree in business administration (MBA) in the same institution.
Seki Lenku Ole Kanar career
Seki Ole Kanar’s specific career sections include Public Administration, Human Capital and Strategic Management.
The Kajiado senator also has a leadership profile showing how he has moved from one position to another. This includes:
- County Human resource director and transitional county secretary.
- County Secretary, Cg Narok from the year 2013 to 2017.
- County Secretary, Cg Kajiado from 2017 to 2021.
- CEC education and vocational training and also culture and tourism CGK from 2019 to 2020.
- Senator of Kajiado County and chair to Senate committee on trade, industrialization and tourism from 2022 to date.
Senator Seki Ole Kanar also stated his agenda for Kajiado County which is:
- Offering effective oversight on appropriation and spending of County public resources to ensure objectivity and value for money.
- Promoting the creation and appropriate functioning of urban areas as epicenters of jobs creation.
- Advocate for a conducive investment environment and feasible taxation regimes.
He as well aims at actively participating in formulation and review of policies and legislations which enhance his stated agenda for Kajiado County and as the chair of the Senate committee for trade, industrialization and tourism; indulge in understanding the sectoral challenges and introduce requisite legislative, regulatory and policy interventions which will revamp the industry.
Across the years, Senator Seki Ole Kanar has managed to have outstanding achievements just to mention a few; he coordinated the successful establishment of the first County Government of Narok, set-up all the executive offices and coordinated the formulation of the pioneer policies, legislations, regulations and guidelines for the effective take-off of the first Narok County Government and oversaw the sensitization program that led to massive enrolment at the vocational training centers thereby re-activating the otherwise dormant institution.
Seki Lenku Ole Kanar net worth
Senator Seki Ole Kanar’s net worth has not yet been estimated. However, much information will be given once it is publicly established.